As of 4am (when I found myself awake this morning), I am officially so excited for marathon #2 I can hardly stand it! There is not a whole lot to do at 4am so long as you're not running-- so I figured I'd come in to work early for the day and at least be productive. I still have to pack later. For a last celebratory carb loading splurge a couple of us are meeting at Sprinkles cupcakes tonight!!
I think I have my spine and hips adequately lined up again. My quad muscles are nearly the same size, which is a good sign. I can't wait to run again! I've only been resting and laying off the miles for about a week but it feels like so much longer than that. Bring on the 26.2!!!
I'm also becoming just a little bit paranoid about getting mile 4 (the last mile) adopted out before the bus leaves tomorrow morning. I will run better knowing all the miles have found good homes. :) So I'm definitely going to put some effort into that today as well.
Last day to send in those mile inspiration messages.... don't let your mile be lonely and uninspired! :)
- From the finish line to home
- 26.2 in Oklahoma
- Pre-race Jitters
- Pasta Dinner
- Oklahoma City National Memorial
- OKC or Bust
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 1 day
- 26.2 Oklahoma Miles
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 2 days
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 3 days
- Race Day Weather Update
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 4 days
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 5 days
- Oklahoma Mile 3 Sponsors
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 6 Days
- Calling all sponsors... get moving! :)
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown - 7 days
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 8 Days
- Oklahoma Mile 25 Sponsor
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown - 12 days
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 13 days
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 14 days
- Oklahoma Mile 5 Sponsors
- Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 15 days
- Training Update
- Oklahoma Mile 24 Sponsors
- 20 Miles
- Training Update
- Business cards have arrived! If you would like so...
- Votes are in....
- ▼ April (32)