Friday, April 24, 2009

Oklahoma Marathon Countdown- 2 days

As of 4am (when I found myself awake this morning), I am officially so excited for marathon #2 I can hardly stand it! There is not a whole lot to do at 4am so long as you're not running-- so I figured I'd come in to work early for the day and at least be productive. I still have to pack later. For a last celebratory carb loading splurge a couple of us are meeting at Sprinkles cupcakes tonight!!

I think I have my spine and hips adequately lined up again. My quad muscles are nearly the same size, which is a good sign. I can't wait to run again! I've only been resting and laying off the miles for about a week but it feels like so much longer than that. Bring on the 26.2!!!

I'm also becoming just a little bit paranoid about getting mile 4 (the last mile) adopted out before the bus leaves tomorrow morning. I will run better knowing all the miles have found good homes. :) So I'm definitely going to put some effort into that today as well.

Last day to send in those mile inspiration messages.... don't let your mile be lonely and uninspired! :)

No comments: