Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pre-race Pasta Celebration

This last weekend was one of the most incredible experiences of my life for more reasons than I'll possibly ever be able to describe here at one time! After all the weekend events I arrived back in Dallas at midnight and went straight to work this morning, hence the delay in race updates. My apologies. :)

I'll do my best to sum up everything here, probably in more detail you would
ever want- this may be more for my benefit than any one else's. I don't ever
want to forget these memories.

First things first...


After the expo on Saturday my parents were nice enough to open their home for a
pre-race pasta dinner get together for a few family and friends. Since I was in
town for such a short time this weekend this was my attempt to get to see as
many people as I could in a short time frame. We watched the movie "Spirit of a
Marathon", which has become a favorite of mine. I got it from Netflix nearly two
months ago and still have yet to send it back. Fortunately I finally bought my
own copy of the movie at the expo so I can finally open my netflix queue for
something new.


Race pics and news coming up in next post....

No comments: