Friday, January 9, 2009

9 Days..... Free Massage and Facial!

D-Stress Zone has generously agreed to donate two gift certificates (one for a 50 minute Relaxation Massage, and one for a 40 minute Ageless Essential Facial) to help raise money for Susan's fund.



D-Stress Zone has locations in Tempe and Chandler, AZ and is where I have been getting my post- long run massages anytime I'm in Arizona. They are fantastic!! I actually already booked my appointment for my post-race marathon massage with them weeks ago to be sure I could get in during busy marathon weekend. One of the greatest things about this company is they do not have membership deals that so many other massage companies pressure you in to; just great services for great prices, and extra discounts for customers who keep their receipts and come back again!



Who gets the gift certificates?? If you have already adopted at least one mile,
all you need to do is to be the first person to recruit a friend to adopt at
least one of the 8 remaining miles, and you will get BOTH gift cards. (It might
be a good incentive for your friend to adopt a mile if you offer one of the gift
cards to them, but I'll leave that up to you). Make sure your friend mentions
your name as the reason they adopted a mile in their email request.
If you haven't adopted a mile yet, you can still get the gift cards!! Just adopt one yourself and recruit a friend to adopt another....and both giftcards are yours!


First come first serve, the race is on!

No comments: