Yep-- I missed a day. Sorry about that. :)
The weather forecast seems to keep changing significantly for Sunday every time I check. Now I'm actually concerned about it being too warm. Just in case, I've decided not to make any final decisions on race day attire until Saturday.
I enjoyed a rest day yesterday and today ran an easy 4 miles on Katy Trail. I'm feeling good and ready to run on Sunday!! Now if I can just survive the rest of these work and school deadlines this week... :)
- Last Run of 2009
- Join the Marathon #4 Adventure
- Votes are in!!!
- Recovery in Progress
- Join us on Facebook
- Where do we go from here?
- After the finish line
- Texas Marathon - Miles 21 - Finish
- Texas Marathon - Miles 14-20
- Texas Marathon - Miles 9-13
- Texas Marathon - Miles 1-8
- Race Morning
- Texas Marathon Expo and Pre-race carb-load
- Texas Marathon - Pre-race Report
- 3 down, 47 to go!
- 4 days
- 5 days
- Texas Marathon Mile 9 Sponsor
- 7 days
- 8 days
- 9 days
- Texas Marathon Countdown - 10 days
- Texas Marathon Mile 7 Sponsor
- ▼ December (23)