Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oklahoma Miles 7 & 11 Sponsor

Jeff Venable

What is your hometown?
Ft. Belvior, VA

Are you a runner?
sort of...I love to "run" marathons
What is your favorite race distance?
the 26.2 mile fun run!

What is your profession?
I work in the military-defense industry

What are your hobbies?
What's a hobby? I am too lazy to have a hobby.

What size shoe do you wear?
11.5 if you updating your Christmas list

What is your favorite food?
Steak, thanks for asking

What is your favorite vacation destination?
anywhere there is a marathon being run, but Hawaii lately

What is your favorite inspirational quote?
If you are going through Hell....keep going

Why did you choose to support the Susan Mortensen Turley foundation by being a race sponsor?
I love a good competition that you don't have to train for...
(We have a little competition going within Dallas Running Club to see which pace group can sponsor the most miles).

Who would you like to challenge to become a race sponsor for the Oklahoma Marathon?
Anyone that wants to support Vicki's training group...maybe my parents in Arizona can be roped into this as they are the ones "making" me miss OKC.

Notes from Anna:
Jeff is another one of the fearless DRC pace leaders in my running group. I think I once asked Jeff how many marathons he had run and he said by this point he had completely lost count. Wow! Jeff really helps keep our pace group going strong with his never ending enthusiasm, energy and sense of humor.

No comments: