Friday, August 28, 2009

Texas Marathon Mile 1 Sponsor

Jolee Swann

What is your hometown? Tucson, AZ

Where do you live now? In my lovely little home in Tucson

What is the farthest distance you've ever run or walked? I rolled over 3 times, but not in a row. I have been pushed in a stroller about 3 or 4 miles at one time, but I have a tendency to need to eat or have a diaper change if my parents attempt to go any further, but we are working it up.

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning? Giggling at the silly things my parents do to keep me entertained.

What is your favorite workout song, or song that gets you up and moving? The Ants Go Marching

What is the first thing you think of when you think of Texas? "Huh? I don't even know what Texas is yet. My mommy says she thinks of big cowboy hats when she thinks of Texas".

What is the bravest thing you've ever done? Being born UNDER WATER!

What is your favorite candy? Breast milk

What is the biggest goal you're currently working toward? Sitting up by myself.

Where is your next vacation destination? Grandparents' homes

What movie inspires you the most? My mommy and daddy won't let me watch TV or movies yet, they say I'm too young.

In which state would you like to see Anna run her next marathon (after Texas)? Utah, New Mexico or California (anywhere close to Arizona so we can come and cheer)

Why did you choose to sponsor mile 1? Because I am my parents' first baby and I'm in my first year of life. :)

Why did you want to become a marathon mile sponsor to support the Susan Mortensen Turley Foundation? I want others to be able to have the treatment they need to fight their cancer and hopefully somewhere, someday, because of the help from my donation, someone will be able to get the treatment they need.

Note from Anna: Congrats to the youngest ever marathon mile sponsor!! You are adorable Jolee!

No comments: