Thursday, June 9, 2011

TIRED!!!!

If you're not already a Facebook follower, you may not know that I spent last weekend in New Braunfels, TX at Newks Tennis Camp. 2 1/2 days of almost nothing but tennis and I loved every minute of it! I've already made plans to go again this fall.

As great of a weekend as it was, I do have to admit that it did wear me out quite a bit. I've tried to take some more rest time than usual this week, but I can tell that my body is still not quite caught up. It's felt a little like half marathon race recovery. Late Thursday already and I admit I'm still exhausted just keeping up with basic running and tennis workouts, along with work and class deadlines. I'm looking forward to a pretty relaxing weekend to rest up some more and get caught up on the rest of my life.

Hope you all have some fun and/or relaxing plans this weekend yourselves!! :) 17 days and counting....

No comments: