Monday, June 13, 2011

Fighting the Triple Digits

I don't have too much to say today. Dallas hit the first triple degree temp of the summer today. For those of you who know me well... that pretty much says it all. Tough day! But I had a productive day at work, dealt with a few nagging to-do list items, and somehow pulled myself through 2 hours of tennis.

So it's probably not a coincidence that several friends posted this quote from Jerry West on Facebook today:
"You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days you feel good."

And, the latest issue of Runner's World arrived- with a very appropriate topic of focus:I think that pretty much says it all, and will provide good reading material before I fall into bed... which tonight is going to be in about 5 minutes.

11 days to Seattle.....Peace be the Journey!!

No comments: