Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hellooooo Seattle!!!

I arrived in Seattle this morning. Fantastic city!! Weather is beautiful. Partly cloudy skies and 50 degree temps. Every time I turn around I see another Starbucks. Hotel is right downtown in all the action. Spent some time touring the expo with my parents this morning. Race number 25211.

The biggest news of all is that thanks to an additional very generous donation from Steve Lucas- we are over the top of our fundraising goal. Thank you, thank you, thank you Steve, and to all of you for your support!! Of course there is always room for more donations right up through race day. I'll be glad to add as many names to Finish Line Sponsors as necessary. Now we just need to find 8 more fans of our FB page, and that goal will be met too. AMAZING!!!

I'll have many more details and photos to post later. Just time for a quick update now. Heading out to dinner with my cousins. Haven't seen them in a VERY long time. So great to be spending this weekend with family. What an adventure!!

Thanks so much to all of you who have been sending/posting your mile messages. I love reading them, and will re-read them several more times before race day morning.... in just ONE MORE DAY!!!!

No comments: