Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new dedicated running blog. As my running and fundraising goal has grown, I decided this project deserved it's own space. Please check back frequently for fundraising and training updates for my current endeavor-- Marathon #2, Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon on April 26, 2009.

And yes...this goal is going to take me a while!! :)

I will also work on transfering all of the posts from Marathon #1 (Arizona) to this site, but that may take a little time, so please be patient with me. :)

For all of my Arizona marathon sponsors...welcome back! Your race souvenirs from my Arizona marathon are in the works, so I may be contacting some of you soon for your addresses if I don't already have them. If you're the collecting type, you can get in on the fun for every race I run and eventually collect a race souvineer for every U.S. state! :) What fun!

In the mean time, please spread the word and pass on this blog link to family, friends, companies you're associated with, etc. to help meet my fundraising goal for Susan's Foundation.

Thanks!

No comments: