Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Training Sponsor Spotlight

Nancy Smith Mitchell

What is your hometown? Tempe, AZ

What is your profession? Currently I work as a Senior Research Review Analyst for the UNM school of medicine, but in about 4 weeks I will be a full time student again.


What is your favorite vacation spot? The Oregon coast.

What is your favorite summertime food? Grilled veggie kabobs
What size shoe do you wear? 9.5
Are you a runner? What distance is your favorite? Uncommited runner. I
like half marathons best. Marathons are fun; but really hard on my hips; I can
still get a sense of accomplishment from the half marathon without some of the
pain.
What is your favorite inspirational quote? Not really inspirational, but makes me laugh. From Anchorman: "Veronica and I are trying this new fad called, uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. It might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild!"

No comments: