Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lemonade Maker Fan Club Member Spotlight - Jolee Swann

Jolee Swann


1) Where is your hometown?

Tucson, AZ

2) Where do you live now?

Tucson, AZ


3) Are you a runner? If so, what is your next race? What are your favorite post-run treats?

I am a marathon crawler. My next race will be when I get up from my nap. I plan to crawl and find as much trouble as I can in the time it take my parents to realize that I have disappeared. My favorite post crawl treat is a graham cracker.

4) What is your occupation?

Being adorable and driving Mom and Dad crazy


5) What is your favorite breakfast food?

Bananas

6) What was the last book you read?

What Floats

7) Tell us one thing you want to be sure to do in your lifetime.

Hmmm, that is a hard one, as I am so young there are many things that I want to do. I guess run a marathon with my Dad and Mom when I am old enough. But I will let you know more when I can talk.

8) What is the first thing you associate with Seattle, Washington?

Seattle? Is that a type of toy?


9) Why did you want to become a fan club member to support the Susan Mortensen Turley Foundation?

My Mom and Dad are members of the Lemonade Makers team and will be running their first half marathon and they are bringing me too! My GrammS and I are going to be cheering them on! Go Mommy and Daddy go!

10) Anything else you'd like to add?

I would like to encourage as many people as possible to help each of the team members meet their fundraising goals. I know how hard Mommy and Daddy have been training (I go on the runs with them) and I know that they need all the support and encouragement that they can get!

No comments: