Friday, November 6, 2009

Texas Marathon Mile 15 Sponsor













Lauren Ratner


What is your hometown? Marlton, NJ

Where do you live now? Las Colinas, TX

What is the farthest distance you've ever run or walked? 7.15 miles

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning? Running with the awesome Couch to Half group, followed by my weekly post-run trip with my boyfriend to Einstein Bros.

What is your favorite workout song or song that gets you up and moving? Rihanna's "Shut up and Drive" or "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor

What is the first thing you think of when you think of Texas? Goode Co BBQ in Houston...oh yeah...and COWBOYS!!..NOT the football team. ;)

What is the bravest thing you've ever done? Travel to Europe alone... twice.

What is your favorite candy? I love chocolate and peanut butter, so Reeses Pieces is fantastic! However, I am not a big fan of the peanut butter cups.

What is the biggest goal you're currently working toward? Finding a job in which I can actually use my MPH and/or MABMH.

Where is your next vacation destination? Would you consider going to NJ a vacation?

What movie inspires you the most? Rocky 4


In which state would you like to see Anna run her next marathon (after Texas)? I think she needs to do the Pike's Peak Marathon in Colorado. (hehe) I just happened to be there the day of the marathon. Those people are INSANE!

Why did you choose to sponsor Mile 15? My mom's birthday was February 15th, so I tend to gravitate toward that number.

Why did you want to become a marathon mile sponsor to support the Susan Mortensen Turley Foundation? Because it is a FABULOUS CAUSE!


No comments: